On 6th March 2012 the mayor of Gorna Lipnitsa, Yulko Palov, opened the exhibition “The Fellowship of the Legends in community centre “Bratstvo – 1884” in Pavlikeni town. There were a part of the participants from the second edition of the The Old School residency, which was held in August 2011 – Svetla Tsoneva, Martin Petrov and Plamen Petrov. Pictures will be in Pavlikeni until 23rd March. This is the second place where the exhibition “The Fellowship of the Legends” is shown. The first was in Goethe Institut Sofia – 09 February – 02 March 2012 and the third will be in Veliko Tarnovo. The opening there will be on 23 April 2012.