On March 10 the exhibition “Legend collectors 2010” was opened in Pavlikeni. It is hosted by the local community center “Bratstvo-1884”, where the art works will be presented until the end of March.
Eng. Iulko Palov, mayor of Gorna Lipnitsa village, Gancho Aleksandrov, director of the culture section in Pavlikeni municipality and Martin Petrov, participator in the Art Residence “The Old School” 2010, told welcoming words to the first visitors. The event was honored by eng. Angel Genov, mayor of Pavlikeni town, Maria Goranova, the director of BCU in the town, Miroslav Marinov – municipal councilor of GERB, Cvetan Cvetanov – boss of multiple shops “Bravo”, doctor Plamen Latev, director of MC “Mediana”.
The exhibition of the works in the community center “Bratstvo-1884” from the past Art Residence, which took place in August 2010, is the last one for 2011. The reason is the preparation for the second edition of the Art Residence, which has already started. It will be during the summer, again. The announcement for the artists will be uploaded in a few days. It will announce the concrete dates for the event.
You can see pictures from the exhibition “Legend collectors 2010” in Pavlikeni, In facebook: